Dimming 16×2 and 20×4 LCD displays

I recently built another clock. This time using a 16x2 LCD display with an I2C backpack. In know these displays are starting to look a bit dated, but I like them. I used a method of display large digits based on Ralph Bacon’s video #23 LCD BIG DIGITS for your Arduino using I2C - Easy!... Continue Reading →

Batch processing files with Audacity

In my last post Using Text to Speech online tools to create audio files for Arduino projects I had some info about online text to audio sites I have been using to create audio alert files for projects. The files produced by ttsmp3.com seemed to have a lower audio level than I expected. I found... Continue Reading →

Website Powered by WordPress.com.

Up ↑